Friday, November 1, 2013

All are made of Atsuko Matsuyama Fabrics

Pencil Case: around 19.5 cm x 10 cm / around 7.5" x 3.9"


Medium Sized Tote Bag : Around 35cm x 27.5cm / around 13.7" x 10.8"
Handle around 44cm / 17.3"

Zipper Pouch: Around 15.5cm x 13.5cm / around 6.1" x 5.3"

I applied to sell my handmade products in a very small handmade flea market last Saturday. The experience was just okay and I think I will not join flea market in the near future. It pushed me to make a lot of products in a short period of time so I could not enjoy the happiness of sewing actually.  Sewing slowing at my own pace and put them on my etsy shop is more suitable for me. ^^

1 comment:

  1. What a shame your work is so beautiful.
    but to sew and not enjoy as much as you would is not good either. Better to do it for the love of it.

    ReplyDelete