Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wonderland Rabbit Embroidery...and Christmas Wreath


Love at first sight! This was my feeling when I first saw this wonderland rabbit embroidery pattern on flickr. I stitched most of the pattern last night and finished it just now. What should I make? Maybe a tote bag?

and I want to show you what I made in the weekend - a Christmas wreath. It's not finished yet. I just pinned them together. Actually it did not turn out like what I envisioned and I got really disappointed about it. Now this star, birdie, candy cane, also a mushroom and a little tree, which are not shown here, are lying hopelessly in a corner of my sewing desk....how do you find this wreath? honestly it looks better here in this photo. I tried to position them in different angles but they look really terribly messy...


2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Kisses
    Marília ;)
    http://entrefeltrosetecidos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love hong kong :) so please say hello from Ana :)
    2. lovely! absolutely cute projects!
    3. nice to have another working ordinary niddle artist around :)

    ReplyDelete